Cloud Data Management for the Data-driven Enterprise
SOLIXCloud CDP delivers cloud data management as-a-service for modern data-driven enterprises. Built on opensource, cloud native technologies SOLIXCloud CDP helps companies manage and process all of their structured, semi-structured and unstructured data for advanced anaytics, compliance, infrastructure optimization and data security.
With features such as Solix Connect for data ingestion, Solix Data Governance, Solix Metadata Management and Solix Search, SOLIXCloud CDP offers a comprehensive cloud data management application framework to build and run data-driven applications such as SQL data warehouse, machine learning and artifitial intelligience while fulfilling the ever growing data management requirements of complex data regulations, data retention and consumer data privacy.
Choose your SOLIXCloud CDP Deployment Options
SOLIXCloud CDP Software as a Service (SaaS)
Hosted on Microsoft Azure this option provides cloud data management, security & compliance. Pay-as-you-go pricing includes all hardware, maintenance, application management and support at a low monthly cost.
- Fully managed service by Solix
- SLAs for a guaranteed availability
- Cost efficient elastic pricing
- QuikStart Services to onboard customers and complete projects efficiently
SOLIXCloud CDP Private
Host the same secure & compliant cloud data management platform either on-premise or at the cloud provider of your choice for direct organizational control.
- Deploy on-prem behind your organization’s firewall
- Leverage your existing reserved cloud instances
- Leverage your in-house application management for direct control
- Choose Solix Managed Services as an option
- QuikStart Services to onboard and complete projects efficiently
Cloud Data Management Solutions
Leverage Solix's application management expertise and Microsoft Azure's infrastructure for a fully managed, pay-as-you-go monthly service.
- An application bundle at a reduced price including Application Retirement, Database Archiving, Email Archiving and File Archiving running on SOLIXCloud CDP and available in both SaaS and privately hosted delivery models.
- Supports advanced search, metadata management, data governance and connects to any data source.
- Secure end-to-end data encryption of all data (structured, unstructured, semi-structured) while in motion and at rest. Integration with SSO, directory solutions and support for role-based access controls.
- Rationalize your application portfolio and reduce your data center costs by decomissioning legacy systems
- Eliminate licensing fees, hardware and support costs by retiring outdated applications
- Provide easy, self-service end-user access to retired application data all stored in a non-proprietary and open format
- Manage your legacy data on low-cost, secure cloud storage with advanced data governance features such as retention policies, legal holds, auditing and compliance
- Leverage Solix experts to QuickStart your retirement project and manage it on-going as a monthly service
- Improve application performance and optimize your infrastructure with Information Lifecycle Management (ILM)
- Archive less frequently accessed data from your production database to low-cost cloud object storage
- Support for all popular relational databases including Oracle, Mainframes, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Teradata, MySQL and others
- Leverage pre-built knowledgebases for popular applications such as SAP, Oracle E-Business, PeopleSoft, Siebel, Lawson, Baan to simplify projects significantly
- Ensure Compliance with advanced data governance, retention policies, legal-hold and e-discovery.
- Advanced search, reporting and adhoc queries for self-service, universal data access
- Improve email application performance and optimize your infrastructure by archiving less frequently accessed emails
- Archive all outgoing, incoming, and historic email data into a single archive repository.
- Employ multi-level retention and legal-hold policies at the organization, user, email or metadata level.
- Powerful indexing and search capabilities make eDiscovery easier for compliance and legal teams
- Easy self-service, end-user access to archived emails
- Consolidate silos of legacy file servers into a unified, managed repository
- Improve file server performance by archiving less frequently accessed data
- Decomission legacy file servers to support organizational change
- Retire file servers as you move to cloud data management
- Support for all file types including text, image, video, IOT, logs and social
- Ensure data governance and compliance with Information Lifecycle Management (ILM), retention policies, legal-hold and e-discovery
Connect, Govern and Search your Enterprise Data
Modern organizations must manage all enterprise data including legacy mainframe systems, ERP, CRM, file stores, relational/non-relational databases, and even SaaS environments like Salesforce or Workday which have become the new systems of record.
SOLIXCloud provides easy to use cloud data management as-a-service with a comprehensive capability to connect, ingest, and manage any type of data from any source.
- Connectors that support mainframe applications (relational/non-relational, flat files etc.)
- Connectors for virtually any type of database or operating system
- Connectors to SaaS-based services such as Workday, Salesforce, Netsuite, Kronos and more
Solix Metadata Management
Solix metadata management is an end-to-end framework to explore all enterprise metadata and lineage from a centralized repository and business glossory.
Establish policies and processes with specific business context to ensure enterprise data can be integrated, acessed, shared and analyzed for proper data management and data governance.
- Explore your Enterprise Data Landscape
- Understand the data lifecycle
- Establish consistent descriptions and business context for your data
Solix Data Governance
Managing data throughout its lifecycle carries inherent risks and opportunities for the organization. All enterprise data must be kept secure and compliant with data privacy and availability for litigation orders. Proper data governance requires continuous monitoring and audit availability as well as support for compliance policies and consumer data privacy.
SOLIXCloud delivers comprehensive data governance capabilities:
- Data classification and discovery of sensitive data
- Robust security including encryption, data masking and role-based security
- Policy-driven Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) with legal-holds and comprehensive data privacy
Organizations need to search and query all enterprise data. Users must access transactions from active and decommissioned ERP and CRM systems, HR files and perhaps old X-rays for a patient. Since this data is stored in a wide variety of formats, search methods must support different metadata models for simple end-user access even if the system of record that produced the data no longer exists.
SOLIXCloud data management provides powerful enterprise search to enable self-service access to any data by authorized users.
- Centralized metadata management
- A data catalog and business glossary
- A wide variety of search methods
SOLIXCloud Common Data Platform (CDP) delivers a fully managed low-cost, scalable, elastic, secure and compliant cloud data management solution for all enterprise data.
Unified archive for structured, unstructured and semi-structured data.
Policy driven archiving and data retention
Solix offers world-class support from experts 24/7 to meet your data management needs.
Elastic offering to scale storage and support with your project
Software as-a-service offering
Secure & Compliant
Comprehensive Data Governance
Pay-as-you-go monthly subscription so you only purchase what you need.
End-user data access with flexibility for format options.
Secure and Compliant Cloud Data Management
SOC1 & SOC2 Type2, PCI DSS and HIPAA compliant
Talk to Our Experts
No Obligation Whatsoever